Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The One With Nothing

This week I got ripped off by both of my missionary boys.
Neither one of them said much of anything- I suppose they both had better things to do on their only day off than sit in front of a computer and keep their mother alive with their words.
Whatever.
Candy Corn is out now, so I guess I will just eat my feelings.
Here is Elder Brendan's e-mail:
well this week has been really good we have a baptism coming up on Saturday which is sweet! um honestly nothing interesting really happened this week except we had a zone meeting
Really, you guys. This is it. We had a little back and forth, let me see if there was anything notable in that conversation...
Oh, right. At one point I asked him if any missionary work was being done, and he reminded me that he has three baptisms on date. I told him that I would like to hear about the things he teaches his investigators, or things he is learning about the gospel and this was his response to that:
the spiritual experiences are lame stories that frankly if i was at home and heard i would get bored so thats why i dont tell you them
Nope. I want them. :) They aren't boring to me at all. This is the whole reason we are supporting you. I would like to see the fruits. And also the wild ass photos. I need a good mix here. How about one churchy story a week and one funny and you are off the hook. And maybe a pic.
meh we will see how i feel oh hey yeah we cleaned out a goat pen today at the farm so that was fun but i do have to leave for official now love you have a great week
And then he was gone.
Maybe next week I will figure out what he is actually doing in Indiana.
I sure miss his dumb face.

No comments:

Post a Comment