Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The One With PIGSLAUGHTER

I love my son.
I really do, but this week he was frustrating.
well this week has been pretty stupid Monday we didn't have any miles so we stayed in green castle and didn't really do much on Tuesday we went on splits which were pretty fun i went with a guy in the branch bro crafton hes super sick on Wednesday we had district meeting as well as Elder Cruz went home he finished his mission dont worry his family came an picked him up for christmas Thursday we had another split so that was fun i went with bro Dickerson hes really cool as well Friday i cant remember what we did haha and on Saturday we helped skin pigs and then we chopped alot of fire wood also i could use some more AAA AA batteries and they dont make spitz in Indiana so christmas?
In case you didn't know, "super sick" means cool, not physically ill.

"Spitz" are flavored sunflower seeds. My boys are obsessed with them and I frequently mail them to Indiana and Colombia with the PROMISE that they don't walk around spitting shells out on the ground as they go. They have to keep it classy. Do I believe they keep this promise? I dunno.

You may have also noticed another phrase that needs further clarification "we helped skin pigs."
I asked about that one, and here is how that went.
Tell me more about skinning the pigs? What is that for? Was it gross? What did they do with them?
you skin the pigs so you can eat the pigs
Well I know that you idiot! Why so many? Were they just batch processing a bunch of them? Was it hard?
no it wasnt hard cause you need meat throughout the year
You're the worst.
thank you
He didn't elaborate further and I miss Klisse.
This kid does keep me in photos though, I'll give him that.
Skinning pigs with Elder Taka. So gross.
The new haircut looks "sick"
 I am quite skeptical that he cut all that firewood.

No comments:

Post a Comment