Monday, August 21, 2017

The One With Some DIY

I asked Elder Wadley how he made his ties, and that I wanted photos.
Instead he sent me an instructional video:

In case you missed it- here is a screenshot. His tie is about six feet long. I am not sure what is going on here, but hey- Brendan.
The e-mail this week:
this was a goodish week we got a lot of people to teach right now umm but our ward had a summer olympic activity recently and lol it was funny it started off as a train wreck but ended up being fun i dont mean to brag but i took gold in the shot put and high dive event and me and stallings bronzed the equestrian so that was good lol um other then that pretty normal week
I would PAY to have pictures of this Olympics crap.
He has been working on additional crafts as well. (WHATTHECRAP) I thought maybe one of my daughters would pick up my creative gene. Not my son.
Here I present an Altoids tin, converted into a speaker box:
And the the pièce de résistance: hand-stitched tee shirt couch repair. Really. Click on the picture and marvel at his sewing skills.
I see a lot of post-mission career paths here.

No comments:

Post a Comment