Saturday, October 7, 2017

Missionary For Sale

This blog has died a little the past month.
Elder Brendan is still in Indiana, barely.

Let me give you a little sample of what I have to deal with.

Me: You’re killing me
Him: Why
Me: Let’s reverse this.
Ask me a question.
Him: how is shayne
Me:Your answer would be: good
My answer: he’s a good kid. He goes to the temple with friends pretty often. Consistently reads the scriptures. He is going to be a good missionary. I worry about him being a doofus though. He is still pretty blonde when it comes to practical things. I taught him how to sew the other day. He did okay. And then he said “mom if I have to sew I’ll just ask a nice lady in the ward” so maybe he’s going to be okay.
Him: i think hes pretty smart and i dont know how shayne is thats why i asked so my answer would actually be idk
Me: My point is- I ask you questions hoping to spark a conversation and you don’t really respond. Just try once I’m begging. 
Like the one time you copied and pasted the stuff you wrote your mission president was more info then I've gotten your whole mission so I know that you are capable. 
Him: sorry my bad i dont know what to talk about so sorry
This is largely why the blog died.
And this is why he is barely in Indiana
You're going to want to click on this:
But wait!
There's more!
Apparently he turned off the governor (a device that is used to monitor speed) to the car- it was (sarcastic finger quotes) "malfunctioning."
And when his mission president was explaining what a terrible liability position he put the mission in, he said "Nothing would have happened, I am a really good driver."
Mmmmkay.
Not going to get the chance to prove that one FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISSION.
 
I am just going to leave everyone with this picture of him, volunteering for Special Olympics. We all need a reminder that he *is* doing some good.
I probably need to clarify that he was helping with Special Olympics, not participating.
You probably want to click on that picture too.
Soak in the sock/flip flip goodness.

I should have named this blog Idiot in Indiana. For reals.

No comments:

Post a Comment