Wednesday, October 19, 2016

The One With Mike Pence and the Secret Service

This week I broke it to Elder Brendan that I sold the family pet turtles on a yard-sale site.
Listen, they started to get pretty stinky. I am not sure what the life expectancy is on domesticated red-eared sliders, but given my commitment to pets, they had outlived their welcome, so really it was their fault.
So here was my e-mail from Elder Brendan:
well im super upset because you sold the turtles
That was it.
I caught him online and got a little more out of him.
well this week was actually really cool we had an exchange i went with Elder Darrington to Brazil and we went on an adventure i found a dope sewing kit also the Griffin Bike Park opened this week its a member in our wards and vice president candidate Mike Pence was there also i shook hands with a member of the secret service so that was pretty cool oh and also i went to a Pentecostal church it was very interesting
I really like Mike Pence! That sounds pretty awesome! Did you take pictures? I hope he is our Vice President. He has some good values. What is the bike park? Like a skate park for bikes?
i dont know how to explain it but its like a ton of biking trails and stuff
Griffin Bike Park, Vigo County, Indiana
Looks like some fall color is coming to Indiana.
Governor Mike Pence at the Griffin Bike Park Opening. (Google borrowed image)

Elder Brendan takes some surprisingly scenic photos.
Another good one. But where is his face? Mama wants to see your dumb face.
I'm sending you a package tomorrow. Any requests?
That guitar?? and like some AAA, AA batteries

I sent him a photo of the package I was mailing.
that doesnt look like a guitar lol jk

No comments:

Post a Comment