Monday, May 8, 2017

The One With Ell-Oh-Ell

This week I didn't have much to say to Elder W. because I get to see his face on Sunday when he calls home for Mother's Day!
I am soooooo excited.
He has been gone for almost a year, and time has passed so painfully slowly, and also so quickly at the same time.
I miss his sense of humor the most- so it is like a drowning person getting thrown a flotation device when I get his weekly random pictures. Except for the flotation device would be a giant hot dog or something.

I feel like he inherited my distinctive eye for photography.
I guess laughing makes it easier somehow than just missing him all the time.

Here is his weekly update:
This week was good guess what im not getting transferred so that twas (<--not a typo) a pleasant surprise imma be honest this week was lame jk lol (<---now picture Brendan actually saying this- because he would be telling this story and pronouncing "jay-kay" and "ell-oh-ell")  it was like all other weeks we went to two baptisms this week as well as a funeral and zone conference the funeral was sad it was some lady i never met but they asked me to talk so luckily some one else talked at the last minute so i didn't have to then they had all the missionary's sing we sounded awful lol well im going to call on mothers day i dont know when though mothers day is Sunday right? just kiddin
Then I got a bunch of pictures.
Why is he wearing his missionary tag on his collar?
Investigators on date for baptism on the 27th!
At Zone Conference
Then here was our little back and forth:
what time is church
We have the 1-4:00 block now.
that sucks its going to be 9 o clock when i get home
Yep. When he gets home IN OVER A YEAR.
He is concerned about needing to be to church at 9:00 am.
I think I will let the bishop know he sings now. Maybe that could be incorporated into his homecoming program at 9:00 am church.
He could probably just use that funeral talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment