Sunday, May 21, 2017

The One With Mother's Day

It sure was good to see my boy last week.
It's funny the little things that you miss- facial expressions, voice inflections, hair-flips (another hair cut is overdue) and oh my, to hear him laugh again...
I am never prepared for the part where I have to hang up, and the miles separate us again.

He looks good! He seems really happy. He talked to us about his successes and frustrations.
He was able to Skype us from the home of a member. We got a kick out of the girly purple daybed he was lounging on.
We always end our Skype calls to our missionaries with a family prayer. It is probably my favorite part- because for one little moment, it feels like we are all together.
Elder Brendan said it for us. And then he was gone.

I am so proud of him, but I sure do miss his stupid face.

No comments:

Post a Comment