Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The One With Few Words

I missed blogging on this thing last week, but there was little to say. I am back to a word drought with Elder Wadley. I am going to combine the greatest hits from the past two p-days including a very Brendan video clip.
Fishing in the pond behind his apartment building. (???)

  • When we asked if his area (Kokomo) was a member referral area or proselyting he responded that they mostly go on "spirit walks" where they just walk around and go where the spirit tells them. 
  • Two weeks ago I asked him what he was planning to do to celebrate his one year mark. He said it is tradition to burn a shirt. I asked him this week if he burned the shirt. He told me "I will, chill" 

  • He sent two pictures of him with guns. One is a Vector and one is a muzzle-loader. I don't know what either means, so maybe someone will find that interesting. I was trying to figure out why he insists on wearing his tag on his collar.
  • Why is there a banana in that plant? Fertilizer, duh.
  • But I guess those Hoosiers know what they are doing because:
Last but not least, he sent me this video clip of this cantankerous curmudgeon (<--very underused words) out feeding the local squirrels until the freaking ducks got all up in his business.



Another week down.

No comments:

Post a Comment