Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The One With Gene Simmons

New week.
New mysteries.
This week Elder Wadley wrote about an actual experience that happened to him, so I guess as we hit month nine, he is learning?
this week was kinda lame we got transfer calls guess what im getting transferred again im going with elder Cepeda and to a new area yay
im not actually happy it sucks i really like elder cox other then that this week was okay
Elder Cox, Elder Wadley
we had a lot of stuff fall through and then a zone conference we did however have one cool experience it was warm here and so we went to go PC ("PC" anyone? Proselyte/Contact? I forgot to ask him what this meant) a park and as we were walking over a guy pulled over and gave us 20$ his son served a mission and he was just very nice and then we got to the park and we played football and Futbal with some kids and then our branch president took us to Dairy Queen and got us ice cream so that was a really cool day
Money and ice cream in the same week!
Indiana is treating him well.
I just have to say that I am noticing a disturbing trend in the photos that I get from Elder Brendan.
Pic from last week.  Exhibit A.
Exhibit B.
Exhibit C. Why are there missionaries on this roof? I guess we will never know.
At least I know that he doesn't have strep throat. I can see his full tonsils.
I told him to do me a favor and leave his tongue in his mouth for next weeks pictures. Or forever.
It sure makes him look "special."
Thank goodness for other mama's that share photos with me.
This one came from Sister Burgon's (cute sister in the stripes) mom :
All Mormon church buildings look the same inside. lol.
And this one came from Klisse Foster:
He said he was transferred to another area of Indianapolis. Still Spanish speaking, and he said that Spanish is coming along. He can understand quite a bit, but still can't speak it very well.
I keep praying for a miracle for him with the language.
In the meantime, I asked him if he needed anything and he asked me to send him some Sculpey clay.
I swear I end his blog posts every week with the same thing.

He is so weird.

1 comment:

  1. PC=personal contacting: for example....see someone on the street or walking around campus...intentionally walk up to that someone and strike up a conversation which conveniently turns into a gospel discussion

    ReplyDelete