Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The One With a Suspicious Smile

Thank goodness for pictures.
That is Elder Wadley's only saving grace this week.
I think one of the classes they teach in the MTC should be "how to write home to your mother." Since Elder Jayden has been home, I have talked with him, and these stories keep rolling out, and as much as I am enjoying hearing them, I have to bite my tongue to keep from screaming "WHY THE CRAP DIDN'T YOU WRITE ME THIS?"
Anyway, this was all that I could squeeze out of Elder Brendan this week:
hey mom this week was pretty good its already prom for the twins holy crap thats crazy what did they do for dates and stuff hows the home improvement hey i need one
thing there these scriptures tabs ill send pics of them. Spanish its coming i can understand a lot but cant talk yet. we have an investigator on date right now.
If you can't speak Spanish yet, how do you contribute to your lessons?
I pray for my companion
I kind of love this. I am seeing small changes.

He looks happy. Although I am a tad afraid of what he is smiling at. Maybe the last few photos?
Downtown Indianapolis
Hoosier African American Spider-man walking home after a long day.
 

 He's so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment