Monday, March 6, 2017

The One With Stretchy Pants

Slim pickings on any sort of substantial updates on Elder Brendan. I am not sure why it is like pulling teeth to get this kid to say anything. Somehow I manage to pull together an e-mail to him, every week, where I use my words to make the highlight of my week- a trip to Costco, sound like an adventure of epic proportions! Well, not really, but at least I try.
I have friends with kids out who get actual stories and whatnot.
I don't ever know what to say when they ask "How is your boy doing?'
"Well, thank you for asking. I DON'T KNOW."
Exhibit A:
hey this week was pretty cool though we had interviews that was good
ummmmmmm i went on an exchange with the zone leaders that was fun
other then that not much has happened.
For real. That was it.
I asked some questions, and at some point during the conversation I did get this tidbit:
my spanish is good mom i need new pants my golf ones are worn out the
jack nicklaus ones they are worn out
So just some casual pants? What size are both of those pairs?
they have to be golf pants cause theyre stretchy and just the best
I need sizes and luck.
You know how Ross is!
I'll do my best.
my waist is a 36 and my legs im not sure
Look inside your pants label. I can't guess on that. Remember when we go to Ross you have to try on a bunch of pants? I need somewhere to start.
ill look this week and let you know theyre at home
Then he was gone.
(Insert eye-roll.)
Sister Peterson? (not sure) Elder Brendan, Sister Burgon, Elder Cox

Storm rolling in. Indianapolis, Indiana

Elder Wadley, sad, maybe because his pants are not stretchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment